Foot, Ankle,Hip and Lower Back Pain
COMFORTWIZ sells footwear from international brands, who sell shoes to solve foot, ankle, Hip and Lower Back Pain .Shop here for our recommendations.
Your knees and hips are the largest joints in your body. They are responsible for supporting your weight as you stand and walk. If you are experiencing chronic pain in your hips, knees, or even in your lower back, shoulders and neck, there may be a connection between the pain and the way your feet function Walking is good for you, right? Absolutely. But beware of poor walking habits that can cause or exacerbate knee and hip problems. On the positive side, however, a safe and smart walking regimen can help improve joint problems, not to mention how good it is for your overall health. The Right Shoe Regimen Healthy shoes play a significant role in knee and hip pain management. Here are a few tips on the importance of wearing good shoes.
• Never wear heels over two inches high. Heels increase the risk of knee joint degeneration.
• However, not all flat shoes are good for your feet. Flats that do not provide any arch support can lead to knee, hip, and back pain.
• Get the right fit. Tight shoes can cause limping from foot pain. Oversized shoes can also impair your gait. Either way, you’ll be putting unnecessary stress on your knees and hips.
• Stability sneakers provide cushioning and help control over pronation. They also relieve the ball of the foot, which helps arthritic pain in the hip, knee, foot or ankle.
• Replace your shoes as needed. When the supporting cushioning becomes worn, it is no longer helpful.
• If knee or hip pain is due to your foot function, the proper footwear along with orthotic insoles can be a very effective way to relieve symptoms.
• Invest in quality shoes that are specifically made for your condition.