Tide Toe Post Men's Sandal Black
The Tide Toe Post Sandal ensures a snug fit due to its soft woven toe post and foam-lined strap. Podiatrists designed the biomechanical Tri-planar Motion Control footbed with deep heel cup to promote stability, support and realignment of the feet. Additionally, this sandal relieves stress on the feet, ankles and knees with its lightweight, absorbent EVA midsole. Lastly, the TPR outsole with patterned tread amplifies durability and grip.
- Proven to effectively alleviate heel pain.*
- Soft woven toe post and foam-lined strap ensure a comfortable fit.
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical Tri-planar Motion Control footbed with a deep heel cup helps stabilize, support and realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable TPR outsole with patterned tread helps improve traction.
- Materials: woven/leather uppers, padded neoprene upper liner, EVA footbed, TPR outsole.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To clean, wipe off with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only.
- Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.
- Do not expose to extreme temperatures.
- Commercial dry cleaning or home wash/dry laundry machines are not recommended.