Lydia Ginger Root Terry Slipper
Please note that this is a sale price. For “sale” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Sale” shoes.
Featuring a grosgrain topline and an eye-catching bow, this stylish flat adds an extra touch of femininity and flair to any look.
Features and Benefits
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
- For optimal comfort and support, we suggest wearing your new Vionic footwear for a few hours each day during the first week. After about one to two weeks, your feet should be accustomed to the orthotic support and feel completely comfortable.
- Made in the USA or Imported
- These women's slippers boast an inviting and cozy mule design and come in an array of stylish colors. Crafted from 100% polyester terry cloth, the foobed of these slippers is specially designed to provide maximum comfort, making them the perfect choice for indoor and outdoor wear. The soft terrycloth footbed helps ease the discomfort of sore feet.
- Featuring a deep heel-cup for stability, ultimate arch support, and ball-of-foot cushioning, these house slippers for women help realign your stride for flexible everyday use. Stress on feet, ankles, and knees is reduced, allowing for hours of comfortable wear throughout the day and night.
- Women's Terry Slipper comes in an expansive size range between 5 and 11.
- VIONIC SHOES boast revolutionary 3-zone COMFORT construction to promote stability and support. A deep heel cup, cushioning in the forefoot and arch support combine to help your feet maintain their natural shape during casual, dress, active and slipper wear. Feel the Vionic difference: stylish designs, perfect fit and optimal comfort - from the ground up. Vionic: Style & Comfort.