Vionic Amber Adjustable Sandal - Black
Fusing fashion and function, the Vionic Amber Sandal is a strappy slingback sandal perfect for any warm weather occasion. Featuring four adjustable buckles allowing for a custom-fit and exceptional comfort, this sandal has earned the seal of approval from the American Podiatric Medical Association and commendation from Dr. Andrew Weil. Easily adjustable, Amber's straps provide needed relief after long flights and workdays.
- Manmade or natural cork uppers with microfiber-covered footbed.
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees.
- Durable rubber outsole with a patterned tread provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Vionic Technology is biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort. Vionic sandals' built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).*
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Available in women’s whole sizes 5-11.
- If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
To clean, wipe with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only.
Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.